Keto 3 Meat Rollup Biscuits are great as an appetizer, but are also delicious and filling enough to be a meal on their own. We like to eat them warm, shortly after they come out of the oven. You can experiment with the meats and fillings that you put inside, because these would be complimentary to a lot of flavors too.
One thing to watch out for is when working with the dough. You probably want to use Parchment Paper like we did to prevent the dough from sticking to the counter top. Since this is a type of Fat Head style dough that’s made from cheese, it’s going to be a lot clingier than normal bread dough.
We also though that if you added some Italian Seasoning to the crust, and made some other minor alterations that this would make a delicious alternative to the Keto Calzone.
KETO 3 MEAT ROLLUP BISCUITS
EASE OF PREPARATION: Easy
PREP TIME: 25 Minutes
COOKING TIME: 40 Minutes
TOTAL TIME: 1 Hour 5 Minutes
- 2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 3/4 Cup Almond Flour
- 2 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Flax Meal
- 4 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 4 Slices Uncured Bacon
- 1/2 Cup Uncured Ham
- 1 Hot Italian Sausage Link
- 1 Tablespoon Grass-Fed Butter
- Shred 2 Cups of Mozzarella Cheese.
- In a Large Frying Pan cook 4 slices of Uncured Bacon, and chop into small pieces.
- In a Large Frying Pan uncase and cook up 1 Hot Italian Sausage Link.
- Dice up 1/2 Cup of Uncured Ham into small pieces.
- Pre-Heat oven to 400*F.
- In a Large Microwave Safe Bowl add 2 Cups of Mozzarella Cheese and 2 Ounces of Cream Cheese. Microwave in 30 second increments until cheeses are melted and can be stirred together.
- Add 3/4 Cup of Almond Flour and 2 Tablespoons of Flax Meal to the melted cheeses, and stir it all together into a dough ball.
- Place a piece of Parchment Paper onto the counter, and place the dough in the center of it, and roll it out with a rolling pin or press it out by hand.
- Take 4 Ounces of softened Cream Cheese and spread gently over your dough.
- Sprinkle the Uncured Bacon, Italian Sausage, and Uncured Ham on top of the Cream Cheese.
- Start at one end of your dough and roll tightly to the other side.
- Slice the dough into segments that are approximately 1″ in thickness.
- Lightly grease a Large Baking Sheet or Cookie Sheet and place the slices about 1″ apart.
- Melt 1 Tablespoon of Grass-Fed Butter and brush across the top of the rolls.
- Bake at 400*F for about 17 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Serve the rolls while they are hot.