Keto 3-Minute Brownie Recipe
This recipe for Keto Dark Chocolate Brownies has got to be one of the easiest desserts you can make, and it tastes SO good! Of course you have to like Dark Chocolate, since we are using 100% Pure Cocoa Powder as well as Lily’s Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate Chips. Having all of these common Keto ingredients on hand can be such a life saver when the sweet tooth cravings hit you any time of day.
Don’t feel guilty about eating this, it’s Keto-friendly so it isn’t a cheat it’s a Keto Treat!
When it comes to the Dark Chocolate Chips, I like to personally use the Lily’s Sweets brand Dark Chocolate Chips. They are sweetened with Stevia, rather than some of the other types of sugar-free sweeteners that you might find if you were to buy the typical Russel Stover’s or Hershey’s brand Sugar-Free chocolates. They do cost a little more, but they are worth it.
For the Monkfruit Sweetener, I use the Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener which I buy at Sprouts. It comes in packets or in a bag, but keep in mind that if you use the kind from the packets like I do in this recipe it is twice as sweet as the kind in the bag. So be sure to compensate if you do. Please do not use the “Monkfruit in the Raw” brand sweetener to make this recipe, as that brand uses non-keto sweetener to blend with their monkfruit and the flavors are also nowhere near as good as the Lakanto product.
KETO 3-MINUTE DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIE RECIPE
Ease of Preparation: Easy
Prep Time: 2 Minutes
Cooking Time: 1 & 1/2 Minutes
Total Time: 3 & 1/2 Minutes
- 1/4 Cup Almond Flour
- 2 TBSP Cocoa Powder
- 2 TBSP Grass-Fed Butter
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Large Cage-Free Egg
- 2 TBSP Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2 TBPS Chopped Walnuts
- 1 Packet Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener
- In a Large Coffee Mug, or other suitable microwave-safe Baking Dish add 1/4 Cup Almond Flour, 2 TBSP Cocoa Powder, 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder and stir to mix well.
- Melt 2 TBSP of Grass-Fed Salted Butter (Like Kerry Gold brand), and pour over the dry mixture, then stir until well blended.
- Add 1 Large Cage-Free Egg and mix together well.
- Sprinkle about 1 TBSP of the Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips into the batter, as well as 1 TBSP of Chopped Walnuts, and stir.
- Sprinkle 1 Packet of Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener onto the batter (or if you have the Classic Granular Sweetener from Lakanto that is not in the packets you can use 3 Teaspoons instead). Stir together well, and then smooth the top of the mixture as flat as possible to allow even cooking.
- Sprinkle the remaining Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips and Chopped Walnuts over the top of the Brownie Batter.
- Microwave on High for about 90 seconds.
- Be careful removing from the microwave, as dry recipes tend to make the mug or dish hotter than heating up liquids. Rest on the counter until it is cool enough to eat.