Pizza has got to be one of my favorite foods, and there are so many ways that you can normally make it. Just because you are eating Keto does not mean that you have to go without Pizza for the rest of your life, it just means that you need to re-learn how to make it!
This Keto-friendly Bacon Alfredo Pizza is meant to serve as an inspiration for you to branch out and experiment with some of your favorite keto pizza toppings to make it your own. Spice it up with some Jalapenos, or toss some Black Olives on there, do what YOU like.
In the nutritional facts for the recipe we accounted for all of the ingredients we called for in the video, but in actuality we probably only used about half of the Alfredo Sauce that we ended up making so the Pizza will have slightly less calories, carbs, etc if you don’t use all of the Alfredo Sauce on your pizza either.
Check Out Our Keto Pepperoni Pizza Recipe too.
KETO BACON ALFREDO PIZZA RECIPE
EASE OF PREPARATION: Moderate
PREP TIME: 20 Minutes
COOKING TIME: 35 Minutes
TOTAL TIME: 50 Minutes
- 1 Pound Uncured Bacon
- 1 Large Cage-Free Egg
- 2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Cup Arugula
- 3/4 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Smoked Gouda Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Grass-Fed Butter
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
- Pre-Heat the Oven to 425*F.
- In a Large Frying Pan over Medium-High Heat cook up 1 Pound of Uncured Bacon strips, and set aside on a plate lined with paper towels. When the Bacon is ready, chop it up into small pieces.
- Prep your other Pizza Toppings by Chopping up 1 Cup for fresh Arugula, Shredding 1/2 Cup of Mozzarella Cheese, 1/2 Cup of Smoked Gouda Cheese, and grating 1/2 Cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- In your Large Frying Pan add in 1/2 Cup of Grass-Fed Butter, and melt that. Add in 2 minced cloves of Garlic, and saute about 1 minute until fragrant. Pour in 2 Cups of Heavy Whipping Cream, season with 1/4 Teaspoon of Ground Black Pepper and 1/4 Teaspoon of Pink Himalayan Salt. Stir together well and bring to a slight simmer.
- Remove the Frying Pan from the direct heat, and add in 1/2 Cup of the grated Parmesan Cheese, and stir until melted.
- Return the Frying Pan back to the Medium-High Heat and simmer to thicken to your liking.
- For the crust we will be making a Fat Head style pizza dough (feel free to add any additional spices or seasonings of your preference to the dough). In a Large microwave-safe bowl add 2 Ounces of Cream Cheese, 1/2 Cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, and Microwave on High for about 60 seconds. Remove to stir, and Microwave again for about 30 more seconds until the cheeses appear melting together but not cooked. Add 3/4 Cup of Almond Flour and 1 scrambled Cage-Free Egg. Stir together with a form to form a dough.
- Line a Large Baking Sheet or Pizza Pan with Parchment Paper to prevent the dough from sticking to it. Roll the dough out, and then poke holes across it with a fork to help it retain its shape.
- Bake the Crust @ 425*F for about 8 Minutes.
- Remove Crust from Oven and place on the Counter to prepare to add the sauce and toppings.
- Add the Alfredo Sauce, with enough to cover all but the outer edges of the crust with a nice moderate layer. Top with the Smoked Gouda Cheese, Arugula, and Bacon.
- Bake the Pizza @ 425*F for about 15 or so minutes, or until the Cheese on the top is bubbly to your satisfaction.
- Makes 8 Slices, which you can serve right away or refrigerate any left-overs for up to a couple days later if needed.