Keto Bacon Ranch Chicken Recipe
This Keto Bacon Ranch Chicken Recipe is one that is great served either Hot or Cold. We prefer to bake this dish in the oven for the sake of time, but this is something that can also turn out great in the crock pot too if you prefer to let it slow cook throughout the day. It makes a tasty Keto-friendly dinner that is delicious enough, even if your whole family doesn’t eat Keto (thinking of picky kids in particular, like ours).
We have even heard of some people making a similar recipe, but adding in some cut vegetables and some shredded cheese, which makes it more like a casserole if you prepare it that way.
We usually eat this hot, with a side of steamed broccoli or zucchini, but from time to time we will either make it ahead of time and refrigerate it, or just eat the leftovers cold as a type of Chicken Salad.
Be sure to let us know in the comments section at the bottom of this page how you like to prepare your own version Keto Bacon Ranch Chicken.
KETO BACON RANCH CHICKEN RECIPE
EASE OF PREPARATION: Easy
PREP TIME: 15 Minutes
COOKING TIME: 30 Minutes
TOTAL TIME: 45 Minutes
- 4 Chicken Breasts (Trimmed)
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese (Softened)
- 6 Slices Uncured Bacon
- 1 Cup Chicken Bone Broth
- 2 Teaspoons Dried Onions
- 2 Teaspoons Granulated Garlic
- 2 Teaspoons Dill Weed
- 1 & 1/2 Teaspoons Parsley Flakes
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375*F.
- Pour 1 Cup of Chicken Bone Broth into a Large Rectangular Baking Dish (to help keep the chicken moist during baking).
- Place 4 Chicken Breasts into the Baking Dish, evenly spacing them out so they are not touching.
- Place 2 Ounces of softened Cream Cheese on top of each of the Chicken Breasts (8 Ounces Total), and spread the Cream Cheese across the top of the Breasts in a nice even layer.
- Season the Chicken with 2 Teaspoons Dried Onions, 2 Teaspoons Granulated Garlic, 2 Teaspoons Dill Weed, 1 & 1/2 Teaspoons Parsley Flakes, 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder, 1 Teaspoon Paprika, 1/2 Teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt, and 1/2 Teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- Cover the Baking Dish with Aluminum Foil, and place the Chicken in the Oven for 25 to 30 Minutes (or until the chicken is cooked all the way through). Be sure not to over-cook the Chicken, so that it will still shred easily later.
- In a Large Frying Pan cook 6 Slices of Uncured Bacon, and retain the Bacon Grease for later in the recipe. Slice the bacon into little pieces or wait for it to dry and crumble by hand.
- Once the Chicken is fully cooked, remove it from the oven and shred with a pair of forks to desired chunkiness.
- Pour in the rendered Bacon Grease and stir into the Shredded Chicken.
- This dish can be served either Hot or Cold, your choice. Serve with your choice of side, or place it on top of a bed of greens to make a simple and delicious salad.
- Sprinkle the Bacon pieces on top for a little extra flavor and crunch.