Keto Bacon Spinach Ricotta Blintzes
Recently we made a bunch of different styles of crepes and blintzes using these Cauliflower Egg Thins that we have found at Costco. It also seems like some Walmarts are also carrying them. They are versatile, but thin so they do tear easily, but they are delicious.
One of the good things about them is that they do not have a strong flavor by themselves. When you first open the package they do have a cauliflower smell to them, as expected, but that goes away once they are heated a little bit. This allows you to use them for sweet dishes as well as savory dishes like these Keto Bacon Spinach Ricotta Blintzes we have here.
You could mix up the ingredients and fill them with nearly whatever you want, you could even make breakfast burritos with them too. We have tried our hand at making some dessert options, as well as some Hollandaise ones, which means that you could really utilize these for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, or Dessert.
KETO BACON SPINACH RICOTTA BLINTZES
EASE OF PREPARATION: Easy
PREP TIME: 10 Minutes
COOKING TIME: 15 Minutes
TOTAL TIME: 25 Minutes
- Cauliflower Egg Thins
- 1 Cup Fresh Spinach
- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese (Shredded)
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese (Shredded)
- 2 Slices Uncured Bacon (Chopped)
- 6 Ounces Ricotta Cheese (Whole Milk)
- 2 Tablespoons Dried Minced Onions
- 2 Teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- In a Large Frying Pan over Medium-High Heat cook two pieces of Uncured Bacon to desired crispness.
- Retain the Bacon Grease for cooking in the following steps.
- Over Medium Heat add 1 Cup of fresh Spinach, and season with 2 Tablespoons Dried Minced Onions , 2 Teaspoons Minced Garlic, and 1 Teaspoon of Dried Oregano.
- Stir and cook until the Spinach is fully wilted, then add in the 6 Ounces of Ricotta Cheese, 1/4 Cup Mozzarella Cheese, 1/4 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese, and season with 1/4 Teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt and 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper.
- Combine all ingredients in the frying pan until evenly mixed, and remove from heat.
- Warm up your Cauliflower Egg Thins according to the packaging, and then fill with the Ricotta and Spinach Mixture.
- Roll them up, and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 Cup Mozzarella Cheese, 1/4 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese, and Chopped Bacon.