Keto Broccoli Cheddar Quiche Recipe
Whether you are in the mood to make a nice weekend Brunch, or you just want to do some easy Meal Prepping for your breakfast throughout your busy week, this Keto Broccoli Cheddar Quiche Recipe is a great choice.
We’ve tried this one crust-less too, which makes it taste more like a frittata, but we love it more with the Almond Flour Crust. If you are allergic to almonds you could always substitute 2/3 Cup Coconut Flour in place of the 2 Cups Almond Flour that the recipe calls for in the crust.
You can also feel free to modify the ingredients in the Quiche to your liking. Toss in some Spinach and make a Florentine, or turn it into a Denver Omelette style quiche with some other ingredients. We would like to hear in the comments section at the end of the page what your favorite ingredients are in your quiches. Enjoy!
KETO BROCCOLI CHEDDAR QUICHE RECIPE
EASE OF PREPARATION: Easy
PREP TIME: 15 Minutes
COOKING TIME: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
TOTAL TIME: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- 2 Cups Fine Almond Flour
- 4 Tablespoons Grass-Fed Butter
- 1 Free-Range Egg
- 1 Pinch of Pink Himalayan Salt
- 2 Cups Broccoli Florets
- 1 & 1/2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 Cup White Onion
- 4 Ounces Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 3 Ounces Gouda Cheese
- 3 Free-Range Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Parsley
- 1 Teaspoon Grass-Fed Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
- Pre-Heat Oven to 350*F.
- Mix Together 2 Cups Almond Flour, 1 Free-Range Egg, 2 Ounces Grass-Fed Butter, and 1 Pinch of Pink Himalayan Salt.
- Press into a Quiche Dish or similar bakeware.
- Bake for about 30 Minutes uncovered. Check on the crust periodically. If it begins to bubble just poke any bubbles with a fork to deflate them.
- After the crust has reached a nice light-brown color remove it from the oven and set it aside.
- Chop 1 Tablespoon of fresh Parsley, Dice 1/4 of a White Onion, and then Shred 4 Ounces of Mild Cheddar Cheese and 3 Ounces of Gouda Cheese.
- Add 1 Teaspoon of Grass-Fed Butter to a Frying Pan, and then add the Diced Onion, Saute the Onion for about 5 Minutes.
- Sprinkle 2 Cups of Broccoli Florets on top of the cooking Onions and begin to cook the Broccoli.
- In a separate bowl, combine together your shredded cheese and evenly mix them.
- Sprinkle half of the Cheese mixture over top of the Broccoli to melt it.
- In a small bowl whisk together 3 Free-Range Eggs, 1 & 1/2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream, 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper, and 1/2 Teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt.
- Transfer the Sautéed vegetables and cheeses into you crust pan, and then pour the whisked Egg mixture over top of the crust and veggies. Be sure to pour it evenly over the entire filling.
- Top the Quiche with the remaining Cheese mixture, and sprinkle with the 1 Tablespoon of fresh Parsley.
- Bake at 350*F for about 50 Minutes or until the center is no longer jiggly.
- Remove from the oven and either enjoy right away or refrigerate leftovers for meal prep and other meals throughout the week. Discard any unused portions after 4-5 days.
11 thoughts on “Keto Broccoli Cheddar Quiche Recipe”
nutritional info available???
may I print??
There is a “print recipe” button right next to where the comments begin with “Whether you are in the mood….”
How many servings is this and what are the nutrition facts? Also what size baking pan would be best for this recipe?
How many servings?
Is the butter to be softened or melted? Nutrition information?
Need nutrition info and number of servings.
Without the much-needed information regarding portions per serving and all the nutritional values, and although the recipe looks delicious and I could probably figure out the values myself (given the time needed to do so), I will not be making this. I am sure that I am not alone in feeling like this but who has the time to work out the calculations these days? We are all looking for tempting, quick and informative recipes to prepare and, unfortunately, this is sadly lacking, I do hope that you will take the time to add the missing info. and repost this. Thanks for your assistance.
I’m sorry but you sound kind of selfish. This person was nice enough to create this recipe and you act like that? Move on. Talking like that is really unnecessary.
I like this recipe a lot. I used sharp cheddar and shaved parmesan cheeses and added two pieces of bacon, crumbled. I baked mine in an 8″ square pan , and only took about 40 minutes to be done. The crust was too dense for my taste. But I melted the butter for the crust, but maybe I should have used a pasty cutter with cold butter? Or perhaps I shouldn’t have patted it down so much? Overall, a great recipe to play around with. I estimate 6 servings.
Made this and it didn’t disappoint!! I used extra sharp cheddar with the Gouda and it was absolutely delicious! Couldn’t wait to eat it and burned my mouth!
You must be logged in to post a comment.