You have got to try this Keto Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe, because it is going to be something that you are going to want to share with friends. This makes a great Keto Snack as well as an appetizer if you are feeding the family or having a party. The flavor is somewhere between that of Buffalo Chicken Wings, and a Cheese Dip, which sounds perfectly delicious right about now.
You can feel free to use whatever Keto-friendly vegetables you want to use for dipping, or even go all out and make yourself some Keto Crackers. We like to use Celery, because it is low in carbs, it rarely ever breaks in half on you when you go to dip it, and celery just goes well with Buffalo Wings anyhow, am I right?!
Let us know in the comments what you think about the Keto Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip, and ways that you like to make it in your own kitchen. We all have different recipes and techniques, so let’s share the inspiration.
KETO CHEESY BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP
EASE OF PREPARATION: Easy
PREP TIME: 10 Minutes
COOKING TIME: 25 Minutes
TOTAL TIME: 35 Minutes
- 1 Pound Chicken Breast Tenders
- 12 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 3/4 Cup Buffalo Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
- 1/2 Cup Gouda Cheese (Shredded)
- 6 Green Onion Stalks
- 1 Tablespoon Avocado Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley Flakes
- 1 Tablespoon Granulated Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon Dried Minced Onion
- 1/2 Tablespoon Dill Weed
- 1/2 Tablespoon Chives
- Celery for Dipping
- Start by prepping the ingredients by taking the Cream Cheese out of the refrigerator to let it soften. Shred the Cheddar Cheese and the Gouda, Dice the Green Onions if using them, and get your other ingredients pre-measured and ready to go.
- Heat up a Frying Pan over Medium-High Heat and add 1 Tablespoon Avocado Oil, and bring to temp.
- When the Avocado Oil is hot and ready add the 1 Pound of Chicken Tenders (seasoning is optional, because there will be a lot of flavor added in the following steps). Cook the Chicken Tenders covered for about 4-5 Minutes on each side. or until fully cooked, but not dried out.
- Using two forks shred the Chicken Tenders into small shreds.
- Add 12 Ounces of Cream Cheese (Softened), and 3/4 Cup Buffalo Sauce. Stir together over Medium Heat until well blended.
- Season the Dip with 1 Tablespoon Parsley Flakes, Tablespoon Granulated Garlic, 1 Tablespoon Onion Powder, 1/2 Tablespoon Dried Minced Onion, 1/2 Tablespoon Dill Weed, and 1/2 Tablespoon Chives.
- Stir the seasonings into the Dip until evenly distributed.
- Add in the Shredded Cheddar Cheese and the Shredded Gouda.
- Stir continuously over Medium Heat until all of the cheese is completely melted, which may take a few minutes.
- Transfer to your serving dish, and garnish with Diced Green Onions if desired, and Serve with Celery Sticks for Dipping.
What is the white stuff added after the cream cheese? Looks like sour cream but I don’t see any listed or any other white creamy ingredient?
That was the second half of the Cream Cheese
Just wondering what portable electric covered pot you are using?
Have you tried a good keto bread that does not taste eggy
How much is a serving. It’s states 370 calories per serving, but doesn’t say the serving amount
It states there are 6 servings
Can I use fresh garlic and onion?
Listed in the ingredients is “buffalo sauce”. The link takes me to amazon Franks hot sauce. Usually Buffalo sauce is hot sauce and butter. So is the ingredient hot sauce or buffalo sauce. It makes a difference by double the heat if it is franks hot sauce. Thanks!