Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Kabobs
Our Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Kabobs are a quick and tasty dinner that can be thrown together in the kitchen, or outside on the BBQ. You can even add some vegetables to the skewers if you want to give it some more variety, but we tend to like these just the way they are.
By weaving the bacon back and forth around the chicken, you manage to get crisp bacon and moist chicken, which is a delicious harmony. Some of you may be wondering where the Ranch Dressing is, but we decided to deconstruct the flavors of Ranch into the seasonings that marinate the chicken.
We made the example recipe using Chicken Tenders, but you can use Chicken Breasts, or even Chicken Thighs (great for that higher fat content). You could even make something like this with some Scallops too, and that has us thinking about another potential recipe for the future.
KETO CHICKEN BACON RANCH KABOBS
EASE OF PREPARATION: Easy
PREP TIME: 15 Minutes
COOKING TIME: 18 Minutes
TOTAL TIME: 33 Minutes
- 1 Pound Chicken Tenders
- 1 Pound Uncured Bacon Strips
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon Parsley Flakes
- 1 Teaspoon Chives
- 1 Teaspoon Dill Weed
- 1 & 1/2 Teaspoon Granulated Garlic
- 1 & 1/2 Teaspoon Minced Onion
- 1 & 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- Slice up 1 Pound of Chicken Tenders into 1 Inch or slightly thicker pieces. Place in a Mixing Bowl.
- Pour 1/4 Cup Olive Oil on top of the cut Chicken Tenders, and then add the Chives, Parsley, Dill Weed, Granulated Garlic, Minced Onions, Onion Powder, Black Pepper, and Salt.
- Stir the marinade together well, and cover the bowl. Place the mixture in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Pre-Heat the oven to 400*F.
- Take the Uncured Bacon and pierce it with a Skewer, place one piece of Chicken on top of it, and then fold the Bacon over and pierce again. Alternate this method until the bacon is all used up.
- Place the Kabobs onto a Baking Sheet with a Wire Rack to elevate them off the bottom and allow them to cook more crispy and evenly.
- Bake for about 18 minutes, or until the bacon and chicken is cooked all the way.