Keto Coffee Cake Recipe
This Keto Coffee Cake Recipe is a semi-sweet and savory breakfast treat that will have you quickly forgetting that it’s actually Keto. With light hints of Maple Flavor to compliment the sweet and cinnamon essence, it fits right in with an Keto-friendly breakfast routine.
You could even improvise with the recipe a little and make a cream cheese drizzle to go over the top if you want, or toss a couple extra eggs into it to make it more of a spongy loaf too. Don’t feel restricted to simply making it the way that we do.
We make our Keto Coffee Cake Recipe in a Bundt Pan, but you can feel free to make it in muffin tins or a loaf pan if you prefer. Just keep in mind that cooking times will vary depending on the cookware that you choose to use.
KETO COFFEE CAKE RECIPE
EASE OF PREPARATION: Easy
PREP TIME: 20 Minutes
COOKING TIME: 20 Minutes
TOTAL TIME: 40 Minutes
- 2 & 1/2 Cups Almond Flour
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup Grass-Fed Butter
- 1/4 Cup Lakanto Maple Monkfruit Syrup
- 1/8 Cup Lakanto Classic Monkfruit
- 2 Large Free-Range Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 1/4 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 & 1/2 Cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup Grass-Fed Butter
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Pecans
- 1/8 Cup Lakanto Maple Monkfruit Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Lakanto Golden Monkfruit
- 1/2 Tablespoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
- Preheat Oven to 350*F.
- In a Large Mixing Bowl combine 1/2 Cup Grass-Fed Butter, 1/8 Cup Lakanto Classic Monkfruit Sweetener, and 1/4 Cup Lakanto Maple Flavored Monkfruit Syrup.
- Add eggs one at a time, and blend them into the bowl with the other ingredients.
- Add 1 Cup Sour Cream to the bowl, and stir it into the mixture until it is all even and creamy.
- Add 2 & 1/2 Cups Almond Flour to the bowl, along with 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder, 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda, 1/2 Teaspoon Xanthan Gum, and 1/4 Teaspoon Nutmeg. Mix all of the ingredients together to make the batter for the Coffee Cake.
- Pour the batter into your Bundt Pan, or Loaf Pan, Muffin Tin, etc.
- Set aside the batter, and prepare the crumble topping next.
- For the Crumble Topping take a Medium Mixing Bowl and add in 1 & 1/2 Cups Almond Flour, 1 Tablespoon Lakanto Golden Monkfruit Sweetener, 1 & 1/2 Teaspoons Cinnamon, 1/2 Teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt, and 1/2 Cup Chopped Pecans. Toss all of these dry ingredients together before adding the wet ingredients next.
- Stir in 1/8 Cup of Lakanto Maple Flavored Monkfruit Syrup.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Softened Grass-Fed Butter and fold that into the mix to create the lumpy crumbs.
- Sprinkle the crumb mixture on top of the cake batter.
- Bake the Keto Coffee Cake in the Bundt Pan for about 17 minutes. Let cool on the counter before slicing and serving.