Keto Creamy Tuscan Chicken Recipe
This Keto Creamy Tuscan Chicken Recipe is one for the books. It’s creamy and delicious, and the Chicken Breast always turns out incredibly moist. To make it even better, it usually only takes about 30 minutes to make this delicious meal, and I typically only have to get one pan dirty in the process.
Rather than make this as just a protein dish, and expect to serve it alongside a type of pasta alternative, I prefer to go a little heavy on the Spinach to make this a complete one pan meal. You can of course choose to still serve additional sides along with it, like some steamed Broccoli or some roasted Asparagus.
If you want to cut a couple more carbs out of the meal, you can always refrain from eating the Sun Dried Tomatoes, as those are really there to give the sauce its robust flavor, but as long as you buy ones that don’t have added sugars or other non-keto things added to them you should be fine with your daily macros. Overall this meal is incredibly low carb, as well as still being high fat.
You could also choose to make this with Chicken Thighs if you really wish to raise the fat content a little. In which case just use boneless thighs and there should be no need to cut them in half like we do with the Chicken Breast.
KETO CREAMY TUSCAN CHICKEN
EASE OF PREPARATION: Easy
PREP TIME: 5 Minutes
COOKING TIME: 25 Minutes
TOTAL TIME: 30 Minutes
- 2 Chicken Breasts (Sliced in Half)
- 1 Bunch Fresh Spinach (Leaves Only)
- 4 Tablespoons Grass-Fed Butter
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Kettle & Fire Chicken Bone Broth
- 1/4 Cup Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 1 Teaspoon Pressed Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon Granulated Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- In a Large Frying Pan over Medium-High Heat add 4 Tablespoons Grass-Fed Butter, and melt.
- Add in 1 Teaspoon of Pressed Garlic, and saute until fragrant while preparing the Chicken Breast.
- Slice 2 Chicken Breasts down the middle length-wise, and season both sides with a combination of 1 Teaspoon Granulated Garlic, 1/2 Teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt, and 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper.
- Place the Chicken Breasts in the Frying Pan evenly spaced out, and cook for about 4-5 minutes per side, or until the chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Remove the Chicken Breasts from the Frying Pan and set them aside for now. Retain the drippings in the Frying Pan for the next step.
- Add 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream to the Frying Pan, and season with 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning, then add 1/2 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese, and stir that in until lightly melted.
- Next add 1/4 Cup Sun Dried Tomatoes and 1 Bunch of Fresh Spinach with the stems removed. Stir those into the sauce until the Spinach is fully wilted.
- Clear out some room in the center of the Frying Pan to allow room to add the Chicken Breast back in. Re-add the Chicken Breast into the frying pan, and pour in 1/2 Cup Kettle & Fire Chicken Bone Broth.
- Bring the contents of the pan back up to a simmer, and allow the sauce to thicken while re-heating the Chicken.
- Serve once you are ready, or package these up for a nice meal prep.