Keto Garlic Bread
There are so many ways that you can turn cheese into bread, and it never ceases to amaze me how many various ways you can make it taste. Some people say that Cauliflower is one of the most versatile low-carb foods, but I beg to differ that Mozzarella Cheese is the real unsung hero here. You can turn Mozzarella into Keto Lasagna, Keto Cinnamon Rolls, and even use it with cauliflower to make Keto Pizza Sticks too! It seems like that cheese is in about 50% of our recipes. You could literally eat it for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
You all know the feeling, of walking on the sidewalk by an Italian restaurant and catching a whiff of that garlic in the air. The aroma is just irresistible, and even more so when paired up with butter and bread. Rather than caving into the cravings, you can make this Keto Garlic Bread at home in about half an hour, and never have the bloated guilty feeling of a cheat meal. Better yet, you can remain in Ketosis too!
Keto Garlic Bread Recipe
EASE OF PREPARATION: Easy
PREP TIME: 5 Minutes
COOKING TIME: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup finely ground Almond Flour
- 2 TBSP Cream Cheese
- 1 TBSP Granulated Garlic
- 1 TSP Baking Powder
- Kosher Salt, to taste
- 1 large Free Range Egg
- 1 TSBP Grass-Fed Butter (melted)
- 1 clove Garlic (minced)
- 1 TBSP freshly chopped parsley
- 1 TBSP Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- Rao’s Sensitive Marinara sauce, warmed, for serving
- Preheat your oven to 400° and line a large baking sheet with Parchment Paper. (Be sure not to use wax paper or aluminum foil, because the Keto Garlic Bread will stick to those while baking)
- In a medium mixing bowl add 1 Cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese, 1/2 cup ground Almond Flour, 2 TBSP Cream Cheese, 1 TBSP Granulated Garlic, 1 TSP Baking Powder, and a large pinch of Kosher Salt (or other natural salt of your choice). Microwave on high until the cheeses are melted (~1 minute).
- Crack and Stir in 1 Large Free Range Egg. (You can also whisk this before hand if you want it to mix in even easier, so I’ve learned from practice)
- Shape dough into a ½ inch thick oval on the parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, melt 1 TBSP Grass-Fed Butter in the microwave. (Be careful not to over boil)
- Mix melted butter with 1 clove of minced Garlic, 1 TBPS chopped fresh parsley (if you substitute for dried parsley you will use much less), and 1 TBSP freshly grated Parmesan. Brush mixture over top of bread.
- Bake until golden throughout and slightly golden brown on the edges (15 to 17 minutes). Slice into roughly 1 inch wide strips and serve with Rao’s Marinara Sauce or Rao’s Sensitive Marinara Sauce for dipping.