Keto Granola Bar Recipe
These Keto Granola Bars are a great go-to snack or quick grab-and-go breakfast that you can make ahead of time and store on the counter. These densely packed and slightly sweet bars will fill you up, and give you energy to go about your day. They are perfect for people without a lot of time to eat in the morning, as well as a perfectly sized snack for when you may get hungry between meals and want a treat. Just the right sweet to hit the spot, without tasting like a candy bar.
If you grow tired of eating eggs, meat, or cheese these are a good alternative. This recipe makes 18 bars if you cut them the same approximate size as a Quaker Chewy Granola Bar. Since these have no grains in them, they are a good all around Low-Carb and Gluten-Free snack, and of course they are Keto too.
The hemp hearts are optional, but they do provide some Omega Fatty Acids to the bars that have many claimed health benefits. Likewise the Lily’s Chocolate Chips are also optional (or you can add more of those if you would prefer this to be more like a Keto candy bar instead.
While they may look small to your eyes, your stomach will say otherwise. Being that these Keto Granola Bars are practically all nuts, these will not be water soluble like a traditional granola bar that just dissolves quickly in your stomach. Be sure to let me know what you think of them in the Comments Section below! Also, let me know if you have some favorite ingredients that you would add to your own to tweak them up a little bit too.
KETO GRANOLA BAR RECIPE
Ease Of Preparation: Easy
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 45 Minutes
- 1 & 1/2 Cup Whole Almonds
- 1 & 1/2 Cup Pecan Halves
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1/4 Cup Hemp Hearts
- 2 Egg Whites
- 4 TBSP Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1/4 Cup Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- 2 TBSP Almond Butter
- 1 TBSP Coconut Butter
- Pre-Heat Oven to 375*F.
- On a Large Baking Sheet spread out the Almonds and the Pecans. Bake for 5 minutes at 375F.
- Sprinkle the Coconut Flakes on top of the toasted nuts and Bake at 375F for about 2-3 more minutes until light brown.
- Remove from oven and set on counter while preparing the other ingredients.
- Turn the Oven temperature down to 350F.
- In a small glass bowl combine the Almond Butter with the Coconut Butter and melt in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Stir these together until mixed evenly.
- In a Medium Glass Bowl whisk together the 2 Egg Whites with the 4 TBSP of Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener.
- Pulse the Almonds, Pecans, and Coconut Flakes together in a Food Processor until they are finely chopped.
- Combine the Almond Butter mixture into the Egg Mixture and stir until evenly blended.
- Slowly add in the Toasted Nuts until evenly coated with the wet mix.
- Sprinkle in the Hemp Hearts and the Chocolate Chips and fold into the Nut Mixture until they are evenly distributed.
- Pour the Mixture into a 9″ x 9″ Baking Pan lined with Parchment Paper and spread out evenly.
- Bake at 350F for about 15 to 20 minutes until the top is firm.
- Allow to cool on the counter for about 30 Minutes before cutting.
- Store any leftovers in a sealable container on the counter for up to 4-5 Additional Days.