Keto Margarita Recipe
You can enjoy your Keto Margarita either frozen or On-The-Rocks (which is the way we typically prefer to make ours, no brain freeze!). If you feel like making this as a frozen margarita, just toss all of the ingredients into your blender and call it a day.
Rather than using a typical Diet Soda that would be made with artificial sweeteners, we have started to use the new Zevia Mixer drinks that are sweetened with Stevia instead. These provide a Keto-friendly alternative for making your favorite adult beverages.
Another plus is that Tequila is keto-friendly too, so this opens up some more possibilities for other types of keto drinks in the future too. As an added bonus, this is a fun and relaxing way to unwind and take in some electrolytes at the end of the day.
KETO MARGARITA RECIPE
EASE OF PREPARATION: Easy
PREP TIME: 2 Minutes
MIXING TIME: 1 Minute
TOTAL TIME: 3 Minutes
- Cubed Ice
- 2 Ounces Jose Cuervo Gold Tequila
- 1/2 Lime Freshly Squeezed
- 4 OuncesZevia Lemon Lime Mixer
- Margarita Salt (Optional)
- If you wish to have Margarita Salt on the rim of your glass, take your small glass and dip the rim onto a wet Paper Towel. You can either use water of lime juice to moisten the paper towel.
- Fill the glass 2/3 way full with Cubed Ice.
- Pour 2 Ounces of Jose Cuervo Gold Tequila into the glass.
- Squeeze 1/2 of a Lime into the glass, and top off with 4 Ounces of Zevia Lemon Lime Mixer.
- Garnish the glass with slices of fresh Lime and enjoy!