Keto Sesame Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin Recipe
With this Keto-friendly Sesame Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin recipe you can use the same kind of sauce to make a great teriyaki chicken on either breasts or thighs too. Feel free to adapt this sauce to the meats of your choosing, and let us know in the comments which is your favorite way to serve it. Accompany with a side of Broccoli or your own favorite side dish.
If you feel like experimenting, you can attempt to make your own style of Keto Teriyaki Bowls with either Cauliflower being substituted for the rice, or just serve it over steamed Asian stye vegetables.
This is a very simple recipe that adds virtually no additional calories to the Pork Tenderloin, and adds no oils. Even if you are not eating a low-carb or keto diet this is still a delicious recipe for making a healthy piece of pork!
KETO SESAME TERIYAKI PORK TENDERLOIN
Ease of Preparation: Easy
Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cooking Time: 35 Minutes
Total Time: 1 Hour
- 1 Pork Tenderloin
- 1/2 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 2 Ounces Bragg’s Liquid Aminos (or Tamari Sauce)
- 3 Ounces Walden Farm’s Sesame Ginger Calorie Free Salad Dressing
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Seeds
- Place the Pork Tenderloin into a glass baking dish
- Pierce the tenderloin multiple times with either a knife or fork to create many holes on the top that are about 1 Inch deep.
- Lightly Dust the top of the Pork Tenderloin with the Onion Powder, and sprinkle with Red Pepper Flakes.
- Spread the Minced Garlic on top of the Pork Tenderloin.
- Drizzle the Bragg’s Liquid Aminos lightly on the top of the Pork Tenderloin to evenly cover the meat. If you tenderloin is larger you may need slightly more Liquid Aminos. If you are substituting Tamari or Soy Sauce instead, use in the same manner.
- Drizzle the Walden Farms Sesame Ginger Calorie Free Salad Dressing evenly across the top of the Pork Tenderloin. Focus on the center of the tenderloin, and it will naturally glide down the sloped sides of the tenderloin anyhow.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top of the Pork Tenderloing.
- Let sit to marinate for approximately 15 minutes while you pre-heat the oven to 400*F.
- Bake uncovered in the oven for about 35 minutes, or until the pork is done to your liking. This cooking time will greatly vary depending on how thick your tenderloin is, and how much it weighs so be sure to follow your usual guidelines for cooking pork.
- After the Pork Tenderloin has been cooked to your liking, remove from the oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice the Pork Tenderloin into 1 inch think sections and spoon the liquid from the bottom of the pan onto the meat immediately before serving.