Keto Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
You don't even have to know what the Keto diet is to enjoy these Keto Buffalo Chicken Meatballs. These delicious and easy to make morsels can be perfect for dinner, or as a crowd pleaser at a party.
- 1 Pound Ground Chicken Breast
- 1 Large Free-Range Egg
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour Fine & Blanched Preferred
- 2 Whole Green Onion Stalks
- 1 tsp Fresh Garlic Minced
- 1/2 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 2/3 Cup Franks Red Hot Sauce Original
- 1/2 Cup Grass-Fed Salted Butter
Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground chicken, egg, Almond Flour, green onions, garlic and Pink Himalayan Salt & Ground Black Pepper.
Use a small cookie scoop to form the mixture into meatballs or you can roll by hand.
Bake for 18-20 minutes.
While the meatballs are baking, whisk together Frank’s Red Hot Sauce and melted Grass-Fed Butter in a large mixing bowl.
When meatballs are done baking, allow to cool slightly and toss in the buffalo sauce.
Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing.