Our Keto Beef Goulash Recipe is a great dinner idea for the week that can be made in a Dutch Oven, Insta-Pot, or Slow Cooker which gives you lots of options for preparing it. Cooking times will vary depending on method of course.
Soups are such a good idea for Meal Prepping too, which can be a vital strategy for keeping you on track when maintaining a Keto lifestyle. Soups are easy to reheat, they freeze well, and they can be a very cost effective meal too that stretches your meat out when your pocketbook may be a little tight too.
If you don’t have the time to make your own soups from scratch, or you just want the added convenience of ready-made Keto Soups to have on hand you should check out the new line of Keto Soups from Kettle and Fire.
KETO BEEF GOULASH RECIPE
EASE OF PREPARATION: Easy
PREP TIME: 15 Minutes
COOKING TIME: 1 Hour 35 Minutes
TOTAL TIME: 1 Hour 50 Minutes
- 1 Pound Grass-Fed Beef Roast
- 3 Cups Cauliflower Florets
- 1/4 Cup White Onion
- 2 Tablespoons Grass-Fed Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Paprika
- 3 Cups Water or Beef Bone Broth
- 3 Teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons White Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Tomato Paste
- 1 Tablespoon Caraway Seeds
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Marjoram
- Pinch Pink Himalayan Salt
- Pinch Ground Black Pepper
- In a Dutch Oven over Medium-High heat melt 2 Tablespoons of Grass-Fed Butter.
- Add 1/4 Cup of diced White Onion and cook until onions are tender and nearly translucent.
- Sprinkle with 2 Tablespoons of Paprika and stir to combine the flavors.
- Add 1 Pound of Cubed Grass-Fed Beef and lightly brown the meat in the butter for about 4 minutes while continually stirring.
- Add 3 Teaspoons of Minced Garlic, 2 Teaspoons White Vinegar, 1 Tablespoon Tomato Paste, 1 Tablespoon Caraway Seeds, 1 Teaspoon Dried Marjoram, a pinch of Black Pepper and a pinch of Pink Himalayan Salt. Stir to mix in flavor.
- Pour in 3 Cups of Water or Beef Bone Broth, and bring to a boil.
- Once the goulash is brought to a boil, cover with the lid and allow to simmer for about 1 hour.
- After the 1 hour mark add in 3 Cups of chopped Cauliflower Florets, cover again, and cook until the Cauliflower is tender (approximately 30-35 minutes).
- Serve hot and garnish with some fresh parsley if you desire.