Keto Sheet Pan Shrimp Recipe
This Keto Sheet Pan Shrimp Recipe is like a Fajita Bowl, and it is so good. I especially like sprinkling some fresh Cilantro and squeezing some fresh cut Lime on top too for a citrus kick. This is one of those recipes that is quick and easy to prepare for those weekday dinners, and also something that reheats well if you are looking at meal prepping or taking your leftover to work for lunch the next day.
You could use raw Shrimp in this recipe if you want to, but it does cook up nice and quick using the previously cooked shrimp too. All you are really cooking it for is to heat up all of the ingredients, and then broiling the sheet pan shrimp to a sizzle so that they come out of the oven all hot and steamy like restaurant style Fajitas.
Alternatively, you could make this same kind of dish with some Chicken or even Steak if you want to though the actual cooking times will be a bit longer for those if you use those meats instead.
I leave the Cilantro and Lime as optional suggestions for flavoring the dish after it has been cooked, as some people do and don’t like those flavors on their food. So we will leave that up to you to decide if that’s something you like or not.
KETO SHEET PAN SHRIMP RECIPE
Ease of Preparation: Easy
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 & 1/2 Lbs Peeled Cooked Shrimp
- 3 Bell Peppers (1 Red, 1 Yellow, 1 Orange)
- 3/4 Medium Red Onion
- 1/2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1 TSP Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 TSP Black Pepper
- 2 TSP Chili Powder
- 1/2 TSP Cumin
- 1/2 TSP Granulated Garlic
- 1/2 TSP Onion Powder
- 1/2 TSP Smoked Paprika
- Fresh Cilantro (Optional)
- Fresh Lime Juice (Optional)
- Pre-heat the oven to 450*F.
- If your Shrimp do not already have the shells peeled off of them or the tails removed, finish removing those and set the peeled shrimp in a large mixing bowl.
- De-seed the Bell Peppers and cut them into 1/2″ strips lengthwise, and Cut the Red Onion into 1/4″ Strips (removing the center sections to give the dish a better texture).
- Combine the Bell Peppers, Shrimp, and Onion into the Large Mixing Bowl, and pour the 1/2 TBSP of Olive Oil on top to coat evenly.
- Add the Pink Himalayan Salt, Ground Black Pepper, Chili Powder, Cumin, Granulated Garlic, Onion Powder, and Smoked Paprika and stir to evenly season the Shrimp and veggies.
- Pour the mixture onto a Large Cookie Sheet and spread out in a single layer so that most of the ingredients are not overlapped.
- Bake in the oven for about 8 minutes, then turn the oven up to the Broil setting and broil for about a remaining 2 more minutes. You will want to broil it until you can heard the Sheet Pan Shrimp sizzling in the oven.
- Remove from the oven, and serve right away.
- If desired you can top the dish with the suggested Fresh Cilantro and some fresh squeezed Lime Juice.