Keto Reuben Slaw Recipe
One of the most popular sandwiches out there is the Reuben Sandwich, and there are a variety of ways to make it. Just like the sandwich, this Keto Reuben Slaw Recipe can be adapted by you to suit your own unique tastes too. You can mix it up and add some prepared horseradish to it, or some sauerkraut if you want also.
I personally like to eat some of this right away when it is fresh, but I think that it tastes even better after sitting in the fridge for at least 4 hours (usually overnight). Sitting in the fridge gives it time to draw out the moisture and also let the flavors meld together even better. This Keto Reuben can even be tossed onto some Keto Bread to make yourself a perfect keto sandwich to take to work or satisfy those mid day hunger pains.
KETO REUBEN SLAW RECIPE
Ease of Preparation: Easy
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cooking Time: 0 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Half Head of Green Cabbage
- 1 Pound Pastrami or Corned Beef
- 1/2 Pound of Imported Swiss Cheese
- 12 Ounces Chosen Foods Avocado Oil Mayo
- 1/2 Cup Dill Pickles
- 2 Teaspoons Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener
- Take the half head of cabbage and cut the end off, as well a cut the cabbage in half lengthwise.
- Julienne Cut the cabbage into roughly 1/4 Inch thick strips.
- Take the Pastrami or Corned Beed and Cut that into roughly 1/4 Inch Strips too.
- Cut the Swiss Cheese into roughly 1/4 Inch strips as well.
- Dice up some Dill Pickles.
- In a small mixing bowl add the Chosen Foods Avocado Oil Mayo, Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar, Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener, and the Dill Pickles and mix well.
- In a REALLY Large Mixing Bowl add in about half of the cabbage mixture first, and mix that with half of the Mayo mixture.
- Then add the remaining halves and incorporate that all together.
- Serve either right away, or store in the fridge for up to 2-3 days.